OOTD - #tbt

Ya'll, sometimes I get surprised at just how cyclical fashion can be.  I mean, I know the 90's fashions are back, but it still takes me by surprise when I see images like this, and realize that it's from RIGHT NOW:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/477240891755268644/

But it's not a bad thing.  It's so much fun to see the revival of trends like wrap dresses, sneakers with dresses, and updated athleisure make a second showing.  So, in the spirit of 90's revival, I figured it was high time to debut the vintage 90's GAP overalls I happened across recently:





Also, in the same vein, did you catch the hair?



Outfit Details:
Overalls: secondhand from Beautiful Lives Boutique, $7
Top: JC Penney, $5 (clearance)
Converse: thrifted, $6
Elephant Necklace: Premier Designs, free for hosting party
Heart Necklace: gift from the hubs
Earrings: DIY'ed from materials on hand
Grand Total: $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!