OOTD - Fringe Benefits

Can I take a minute to brag on my job?  I have to say, I'm completely blessed to find a job, in the car business no less, that fits my personality so well.  It definitely has it's stressful moments, but the good outweighs the bad on so many levels!  I'm just feeling all lovey-dovey about it, and had to share.  It's not usually the norm to find a group of co-workers that become close friends, a boss that tempers his high expectations with equal amounts of encouragement, and owners that push their employees to be their best while still caring about them.  I'm not passionate about the car business, but I am passionate about this one.  (And no, other than my normal paycheck, I'm not being paid to write all this.)

Plus, where else would I find awesome co-workers to take my outfit photos with an equally awesome car-lot background?






...no idea what happened to inspire this picture, not gonna lie.....
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Lularoe Irma, free via craft show trade (normally $35)
Corduroys: thrifted, $2
Fringe Scarf: thrifted, $2
Boots: via Plato's Closet resale, $8
Jacket: Rock&Republic, thrifted, $4
Earrings: Wal-Mart, $2 (clearance)
Grand Total: $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!