Fair Trade Friday - Hostess with the Mostest

It's DECEMBER!  It is officially the start of another holiday season, and what goes hand in hand with the holidays?  Holiday parties!  If you're planning on making the rounds this year, and prefer to have a more intentional gift for your host than a last minute gift from the nearest Target rack closest to the door (not that I'm speaking from experience or anything....), I decided to round up a few Fair Trade gift ideas from Ten Thousand Villages for this holiday party season.

For the Chef:

Palm Wood Photo Holder Set



Palm Wood Serving Dish
For the host who always provides the cutest appetizers, either of these pieces would be a great addition to their home.  Both of these pieces go hand in hand, and are made by Rehab Craft Cambodia, a nonprofit providing employment for Cambodians with disabilities.

For the Bartender:

Good Neighbors Bottle Toppers

Revelry Ornament Set
I'm a total sucker for kitsch, so of course these two little gifts caught my eye.  The bottle toppers are just so CUTE and a perfect little addition for that neighbor who always pairs the perfect wine with dinner.  And the glittery ornaments were just too fun not to share.  They really help with decorating your home in the holiday SPIRIT. (haha, get it?  I'm hilarious.  I probably need that serving tray to go along with all this cheese.)

For the Trendsetter:


Deco Cuff Bracelet

Key Concept Earrings
'Tis the season for shine, and both of these pieces of jewelry would be a great match for a brilliant and stylish host.  The cuff is Art Deco inspired, and a gold cuff really seems to go with everything.  And I haven't been able to find a stud earring I didn't like, but a vertical bar has been one of my favorite styles lately.  It's understated, modern, and just different enough to earn the 'trendsetter' seal of approval.

There are about a hundred more gifts I'd love to share with you, but as I'm short on time in this busy season, I'll just suggest you check out the curated Gift Guide that Ten Thousand Villages has put together to make your Christmas shopping that much easier.  Also, if you're doing your shopping all in one spot, make sure to take advantage of the free shipping that they offer for orders over $75!



Which items are your personal favorites?  Are there any other products on the website you think I should have shared?  Let me know in the comments, I'm always looking for more gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!