OOTD - Happy Dance

I think I'm almost through my archived photos, and today this outfit actually matches up with the weather!  I think this calls for a happy dance!








Okay, so another reason I might be doing my happy dance might be these super-cute leggings!  I may have bit the bullet and splurged on some Lularoe leggings, and they are so stinking soft and comfy!  I know the company has had a bit of bad press lately, but if you have a friend or neighbor that's already a consultant, feel free to support them in their home business because they really are selling a great product.  (This pair of leggings may have spiralled into a full blown Lula addiction... and yes, I will write up a Lularoe post at some point to highlight some of their pieces I've collected!)


Outfit Details: 
Top: Target, $9 (clearance)
Sweater: thrifted, $4
Leggings: Lularoe, $25
Boots: thrifted, $6
Necklace: Wal-Mart, $2 (clearance)
Grand Total: $46

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!