OOTD - All The Prints!


Sometimes less is more.  But, in this case, it's time to throw together ALL THE PRINTS!  I DIY'ed a wrap dress into a maxi cardi, (sounds complicated but it was really just a couple snips and hems here and there), and the blue just meshes so well with the print on this traded dress I got!






...this is my 'act casual' pose...



Outfit Details:
Dress: free via clothing swap
Cardi: DIY'ed from thrifted wrap dress, $5
Boots: JC Penney, $1 (clearance and coupon)
Earrings: Old Navy, $2 (clearance)
Grand Total: $8

3 comments:

  1. I like your style. You combine the right accessories with your outfit. More importantly, the grand total is only 8 bucks. I think your blog should be on every bride's wedding checklist so they can follow you for inspiration. And learn a few things about how you can be stylish while sticking to your budget.
    Also, here is a free event planning software in case you need plan an event in future. It's the most easy to use event planner online. As an event professional, I follow your blog and get fashion inspiration from your posts. I thought I had to share something useful in exchange.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Seth, thank you so much for your comment! I'll be sure to check out that software you shared and am always happy to get feedback from happy readers. TY!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your input!