Thrifted Pinterest - Polyvore, Take 2

Time for another IRL version of a Polyvore board!  My work schedule has left a LOT less time for scrolling through Pinterest, so I'm relying on my trusty outfit boards I've built based on stuff in my overstuffed closet.  (it's embarassing, really... like Turkey-Day-quality overstuffed.)  It's got all kinds of thrifted goodies in there, including a dress from a brand I probably *wouldn't* go out of my way to shop with normally...




Yes, it's a hippie dress, tie-dyed tag and all!  But I was a sucker for the embroidery and lace-up details, so it found its' way into my home and inspired this Polyvore pin from my Pinterest Polyvore board:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169542525150/
The finished product? Something of mythical proportions (Ha, see what I did there?)

This girl's got jokes, y'all!
Best part of this was my amazing photographer for the day:



She did an awesome job of catching ALL the angles, flattering or otherwise!













Overall, I'm super glad I chose to take this little number home, and even happier that I had my little helpers!



Outfit Details:
Dress: thrifted, $5
Vest: local vintage thrift boutique: $3
Shoes: thrifted, $0.50
Earrings: thrifted, $0.50
Bracelet: yard sale, $2
Fitbit: gift
Grand Total: $11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!