OOTD - Style Imitating Art returns!

Good Monday Morning, everyone!  As I've been trying to post a bit more regularly, that provides more opportunities to participate in fashion challenges, like Style Imitating Art.  Jen of Librarian for Life and Style picked a painting that matched some recent thrift finds I'd picked up recently.

More information on Chagall is available on Artsy


All the swirly blues and shots of color translated to a super fun summer outfit.  Also, in keeping with the theme of 'in love,' I had to include my blue-eyed little helper who refuses to let me take photos without him:






*cue the Jaws theme*





Outfit Details:
Vest: DIY'ed from scarf, $3
Dress: DIY'ed from thrifted skirt, $4
Shoes: thrifted, $4
Necklace: secondhand via Beautiful Lives Boutique, $3
Kid: Priceless
Grand Total: $14



If you'd like to participate in the Style Imitating Art challenge, be sure to check out the original post for more information, and don't forget to visit Jen's blog tomorrow for a round up of all the outfits this painting inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!