Thrifted Pinterest - According to Plan

So, I'm a little late to the party (as always!), but I finally got the Polyvore app, and have been going crazy with outfit planning since then!  I've been pinning all my creations to my Polyvore board on Pinterest, so feel free to follow along to see what outfit inspirations I'm putting together (because I know your plans all revolve around what I'm wearing at any given time, right?).

Anyways, other than adding in a jacket for the chilly mornings, I do really love the final product inspired by this board:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169542491212/




....we'll call this pose the "what's that over there?"





Outfit Details:
Gingham Jacket: thrifted, $4
Shirt: Wal-Mart, $8
Skirt: DIY from thrifted materials
Bracelet: gifted
Earrings: mall store, $3
Shoes: Sam Edelman, thrifted, $6
Grand Total: $21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!