OOTD - Toddler Grandma Style

You guys, you guys!  I've found my spirit animal!  Actually, it's not an animal, and can we just talk for a second about how overused the whole 'spirit animal' comment is lately?  "MMMM, chili cheese fries are my spirit animal, Kim K is my spirit animal, etc....."  No, just me?  Okay, I'll quit ranting.

But really, I must have been on the same wavelength as the writer of this great article, "'Toddler Grandma Style,' The Fashion Approach That Will Set You Free," because I wore this outfit last week, and didn't stumble across the article until today.  I'm not going to go into too much detail, because she did such a great job with articulating her points, so just read it already!  Also, here's my outfit:






It's hard to tell from the pictures, but there's actually navy, white, and orangey-red stripes in this dress, so my shoes were the perfect pairing:


Also, shell ring!  (Apparently I'm in toddler mindset today, and am a bit spastic, and let's not forget the fact that I wear bike shorts under all my dresses.  Classic toddler move.)


Oh, yeah, and pockets!

Outfit Details:
Dress: local yard sale, $4
Shoes: thrifted, $6
Necklace: thrifted, $3
Shell Ring: DIY'ed from broken clip-on earring
Gold Ring: don't recall
Grand Total: $13

Are there any 'non-traditional' outfit pairings that you love to wear?  I'd love to hear them! 
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!