Fair Trade Friday - Linked

Hello!  This week has been crazy, and it'll probably not slow down at any point, so instead of a full Fair Trade Friday post, I just wanted to share a couple links to some blogs I love that also focus on fair trade or ethically made fashion.  I hope your weekend is amazing!!


Sally's blog was one of the first fashion blogs I started reading, and she's always been inspiring in her commitment to body positivity and dressing to accentuate your strengths.  She also has a few guest contributors that offer great perspectives and outfit inspiration.  Recently, Sally viewed the documentary "The True Cost," and it affected her view of the fashion industry, and she has been committed to sharing ethically made fashion options ever since.  I always look forward to her Sale Picks and Lovely Links posts every week.

I'm a huge fan of Dominique's blog, and always check it regularly for fair trade shopping inspiration! She does a great job of highlighting both fashion and lifestyle brands that offer ethically made goodies, and I always love her Let's Trade posts where she offers stylish shopping alternatives to popular brands.

Jen is actually a recent addition to my reading routine, and she gives a great perspective for fashion for the working woman.  She concentrates on "buy less and buy better" by highlighting brands and pieces that you can invest in, and wear for years to come.  I'm absolutely in love with this ethically made dress she posted recently, that she styled four different ways!



You can also check out this post by The Good Trade with their list of 15 Sustainable Living Blogs if you'd like more reading material!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!