OOTD - Medieval Torture Devices

Ya'll.  These shoes.


I spied them on the rack at Potter's House (a local thrift store), tagged with the color that happened to mean that they were only 50 cents.  FIFTY CENTS!  (Sorry, am I yelling? :D)  So, of course, they went home with me.  And, I immediately worked them into an outfit.  However, I underestimated how my feet would react to wearing heels after taking an unplanned break from them.  So I spent the day following this progression:

Leave the house and walk to the car.

Take the shoes off.

Put shoes on and walk to my seat.

Take the shoes off.

Put shoes on and walk back to the car.

Take the shoes off.

...and so on and so forth.  Oh, well. At least they look cute!




Outfit Details:
Dress: Kohl's, $10 (clearance, old)
Earrings: Old Navy, $2 (clearance)
Necklace: gifted
Shoes: thrifted, $0.50
Grand Total: $12.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!