Thrifted Pinterest - Little Ladies

This last week, I got to attend a Stonecroft ladies outreach luncheon that I help to organize.  It's a monthly get-together, and even though I'm the youngest person on the board  (the next youngest person is in her 60's), it's actually a lot of fun.  Of course, if you asked me to explain why I enjoy it so much, I'd have a hard time putting that into words.  But I really do enjoy attending, and having the privilege of getting to know all the older ladies I volunteer with in the process!

I took advantage of the warmer temperatures this week (and getting to dress up for the luncheon) to recreate this pin from the Gap lookbook with a few of my 31 pieces:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169535766668/
Someone wasn't too happy about my taking pictures!  Can you spot the 'disapproving audience?'


That's okay, the other kiddo seemed to have no problem hamming it up for the camera...


I love the painterly print on this dress, and it was a steal for only $7, but I've actually only worn it once.  I included it in my outfit rotation for the month so that it could maybe see the light of day a little more regularly!  It's too pretty to just languish in the dark recesses of my closet.




Outfit Details:
Shirt: NY & Co., $11 (clearance)
Dress: via 1/2 of 1/2, $7
Necklace: secondhand via eBay, $3
Shoes: via Plato's Closet resale, $8

Grand Total: $29

If you'd like to know more about why I'm remixing 31 pieces from my closet and not shopping for the month of March, check out my introductory post to this series!  Please join me in this fundraising effort for Love146, and help shine a light in the darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress and the angry baby in the window is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input!