Thrifted Pinterest - C-c-c-cold!

 As much as I would love to talk about something other than the weather.... can we just talk about the crazy weather for a second?  It was sixty degrees last week!  People were coming into the store where I work and buying spring clothes for their kids!  And today?  Freezing.  Okay, maybe not that bad, but still, it's pretty cold.  And it's supposed to get colder next week!  It's definitely hit that time of year where I wish I was a bear so I could hibernate.  I'll just have to satisfy myself with steaming cups of chocolate coconut coffee and keep winterizing my outfits until everything thaws out.  I picked this little outfit to draw my inspiration from:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169535333061/
I loved that little kimono/sweater thrown over a simple dress, and thought I'd copy the look, with a few little tweaks thrown in.   I didn't think I'd survive having bare legs in January!



Familial Photobomb!



Outfit Details:
LS Tee: Old Navy, $6 (old)
Sweater: thrifted, $2
Dress: thrifted, $2
Leggings: Target, $8 (old)
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes, $7 (clearance)
Green Necklace: DIY
Tassel Necklace: handmade by Purposed.

Grand Total: $25

And, just because I can, pictures of my adorable 'assistant:'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!