Dressember - Day 4 and a DIY preview!

In case you haven't noticed, it's storming in our area.  So, I'm not planning on leaving the house for the next couple days, or changing out of my comfy warm sweatshirt for that matter!  I will, however, share my outfit photos from yesterday with you all, as well as give you a little preview of what I'll be working on tonight while the snow keeps us inside where it's warm!  I might even try this delicious recipe for rugelach tonight as well... hooray for winter weather baking!)



Outfit Details:
Dress: DIY, tutorial here, $8 for materials
Sweater: gifted
Scarf: gifted
Belt: gifted
Boots: F21 via Plato's Closet resale, $12
Necklace: $1 Jewelry store

Grand Total: $21

Now, for your preview of tomorrow's outfit!  It involves this thrifted top:


...this dress (that I didn't put on because that's a pre-baby dress, i.e. it simply will not fit, unless I want to leave the zipper undone!):

...and this tutorial:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169533036893/
To see how I make that too-tiny dress fit, and see the final result, you'll just have to stop by tomorrow!

If you'd like more information about why I'm wearing a month of dresses, check out Dressember's website, and be sure to read up on the awesome work International Justice Mission is doing, and feel free to support them through my personal fundraising page.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!