Dressember - Day 20

Welp, I went to our store's Christmas party last night, and we all wore ugly Christmas sweaters.  Well, technically mine wasn't a Christmas sweater, but it wasn't the most attractive thing either!  But, it was only 50 cents at a local thrift store, so totally worth it!  I even put the girls in giant sweaters too, and managed to get a fabulously awkward photo:


I feel like if I swapped the boots out for some practical pumps, my Claire Huxtable costume would be complete!  The whole giant-sweater-over-dress look isn't exactly my thing, but if I suddenly time traveled back to the 80's, I'd fit right in!
The pup wanted in on the photo action too...


The buttons!!  And, the beading!!

Outfit Details:
Sweater: thrifted, $0.50
Dress: free via clothing swap
Necklace: JC Penney, $4 (clearance)
Tights: JC Penney, $5
Boots: Target, $38

Grand Total: $47.50

If you'd like more information about why I'm wearing a month of dresses, check out Dressember's website, and be sure to read up on the awesome work International Justice Mission is doing, and feel free to support them through my personal fundraising page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!