Thrifted Pinterest - Distracted

I am an easily distracted person.  Seriously, it takes almost nothing to catch my attention, and even less to switch me from one subject to another!  Thankfully, my kid is the one who is distracting me most of the time, and I don't mind in the least!  She's a cute diversion from stuff like Facebooking, doing dishes, and even taking outfit pictures...

http://pinterest.com/pin/216806169534723365/
Oh, wait, that's not me!  That's the lovely Kendi with my outfit's inspiration.  I must have been distracted (tee hee...). Here's my version, complete with the little one:





Outfit Details:
Shirt: thrifted, $3.50
Shorts: DIY'ed from Walmart jeans, $5
Necklace: from a clothing swap
Belt: thrifted, $2
Boots: F21, via Plato's Closet resale, $12

Grand Total: $22.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!