Thrifted Pinterest - Popularity Contest

I spend more time than I should admit on Pinterest.  Like, every other conversation starts, "hey, I saw this thing, on Pinterest....." and I might need a 'pintervention' (ha.).  AANYways, all that time means that I see a lot of popular pins repeated.  This outfit is one of those frequent pins:

http://pinterest.com/pin/216806169534139499/
Turns out, I have pretty much everything in my closet to re-create this!  So, here's my take:






Outfit Details: 
Shirt: Ann Taylor via Half of Half, DIY'ed to sleeveless, $9
Skirt: gifted
Shoes: Target, $7 (clearance)
Earrings: $1 Jewelry Galore
Various rings: don't recall, I've had them forever
*Little note, some of those are toe rings (remember those?).  They're the perfect size for a 'knuckle' ring!*

Grand Total: $17

Teaser alert!  I may or may not be talking about shoes tomorrow for Fair Trade Friday.  Just sayin'...

2 comments:

  1. I want to fuck this sexy bitch in the ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, and the way you appear with your shoes. What is your shoe size, and you sell any of these? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input!