OOTD - Goin' Green

Can I just say, I love centering an outfit around one accessory?  The only thing more fun than that is centering it around TWO accessories!  The post title definitely references the pants (I mean, they're hard to miss!), but also calls attention to my earrings and sandals, from the socially conscious companies Greenola and Sseko Designs, respectively.  Not only are they doing great things across the globe, but their items are super cute as well!







Outfit Details:
Top: JC Penney, $5 (clearance)
Jeans: JC Penney, $15 (clearance)
Necklace: $1 Jewelry Galore (old)
Earrings: Greenola, won in giveaway
Sandals: Sseko Designs, feat. the Arrowhead Tie, $49
Nails: Sinful Colors in Midnight Blue (105), $2

Grand Total: $71

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!