OOTD - The 90's Called....


We're baaack!  Put down your Walkman, pause that VHS of Space Jam, and check out this combo of military and floral that would make Angela Chase proud!






Seriously, though, I'm glad to be back to blogging, after taking an unscheduled break.  I've been working on a little project, namely a few little handmade goodies that are on sale via Facebook (I also have an Etsy page set up, but to avoid some of the listing fees, I'll only list personally reserved items by request.)  There are only a few items available at the moment, but be checking back for more offerings!  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go dust off my N'Sync cassette and plug in my boombox for an impromptu dance party.   I may even indulge in some Crystal Pepsi to cool off.

Outfit Details: 
Green Shirt: Aeropostale, $10 (clearance)
Black Tank: Target, $10
Skirt: DIY
Tights: Sears, $5
Boots: Target, $38
Bracelet: gifted
Belt: thrifted, $0.40
Earrings: Icing by Claire's, $2 (old)

Grand Total: $65.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!