Thrifted Pinterest - Lady

Today's Thrifted Pinterest really should be called Gifted Pinterest, because of the skirt, but I'm going to bend the rules just a little bit. I just love the pin that inspired today's outfit, and really wanted to re-create it.  The picture is just so cute and ladylike!  I'm in serious envy of the pear printed tee-shirt as well!

http://pinterest.com/pin/216806169533259915/
I remembered when I saw this picture that I had a full black skirt tucked into the back of my closet that my mom gave to me, and it hadn't been worn in a while.  So, I threw it on and piled on some rings to do my take on being 'ladylike.'






Outfit Details:
Shirt: Gap Outlet, $5
Skirt: gifted
Shoes: F21 via Plato's Closet resale, $10
Necklace: gifted
Rings: Icing by Claire's, $5 for all (old)
Headband: Wal-Mart, $3 for two (clearance)

Grand Total: $23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!