OOTD - Twitch


This shirt brings out all of my OCD tendencies.  I'm not gonna lie, it's hard for me to wear it in public.  The sequins get all out of order, and the only way to fix them is to individually turn the errant ones into their proper positions.  To borrow from a popular meme, ain't nobody got time for that!  But, there's always time to take pictures outside on a gorgeous spring day!








Seriously though, those sequins make my eye want to twitch.  Speaking of Twitch (...how about that completely random segue? Eh?), have you guys seen this clip of the six year old Arkansan break dancer?  How cute is he?  I was beginning to think that the only thing you'd see on TV about our state was the Duggars or taxidermy, but this clip is pretty great too!


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Eddie Bauer Outlet, $8
Jacket: gifted
Jeans: Wal-Mart, $20
Shoes: Mossimo via Plato's Closet resale, $8
Earrings: Icing by Claire's, $3

Grand Total: $39

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!