OOTD - Skirting the Issue








This skirt has gotten a lot of wear this winter.  It happens to be a great shot of color during the dreary cold months, and I'm almost sad to retire it once the temperatures start warming up.  Almost is, of course, the key word, since I'm beyond ready for warmer days and more time spent outside instead of inside doing Jackson Pollock-inspired nail art to pass the time!

Oh yeah, did you notice the newest milestone in my quest to grow out my hair?  It can actually go into a ponytail, with the help of quite a few bobby pins (5, to be exact)!  I am so glad I toughed out the awkward middle of the growing out stage instead of lopping it all off in frustration!



Outfit Details:
Grey Tee: American Apparel via Plato's Closet, $6
Green Shirt: Aeropostale, $10 (clearance)
Skirt: DIY'ed from materials on hand
Shoes: F21 via Plato's Closet, $10
Camera Necklace: F21, $5
Multicolored Necklace: Kanzi, gifted
Earrings: Icing by Claire's, $3
Grand Total: $34


Don't forget to leave a comment on this post before Thursday to be entered in my little giveaway to win a bag from JOYN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!