OOTD - Naturally







It seems like lately I can't get enough of pairing grey and pink together, especially the blush/baby pink color on my vest.  I have a scarf and a sweater in this shade as well (well, had a sweater... it got stained, so I dyed it a pretty powder blue color... I'll show that off in a later post!), and they just go so well with grey.  It's just natural.

You know what's not natural?  The awkwardness that ensues when you try to pick up my dog.  I'll share an example, just because I luv ya:


Outfit Details:
Grey Shirt - Old Navy, $6
Black Tank - Target, $10
Vest - thrifted, $3.50
Jeans - Aeropostale, $11
Boots - Shoe Carnival, $15
Earrings - Icing by Claire's, $3 (old)
Blue Necklace - Icing by Claire's, $2 (old)
Cross Necklace, gifted
Guitar Necklace - Souvenir from the Roy Rogers Museum (old!)
Whistle Necklace - Falling Whistles 

Grand Total: $50.50


What other colors would you pair this pink with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!