Fair Trade Friday - Recommended Reading

You guys, I have a confession.  I am having a crazy day.  It's just been quite the morning, and I'm going to blame 'mommy brain' for all of it.  Let's just say I showed up for a doctor's appointment a month early this morning.    Yep, that's right.  I got the day right, but not the month, and then got to explain all of that to the sweet little receptionist at the pediatric clinic.  Yep.

SO, even though I promised you guys another gift guide this Friday, it just didn't happen, and I apologize.  Instead, I thought I'd pass along another little blog I found that "focuses on ethically sourced, fairly traded and life impacting purchases." (from their about page.)  It's called Let's Be Fair, and it's got a ton of amazing companies featured in their posts.  I would highly recommend checking them out!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Has all the Christmas cheer gotten you guys a little scatterbrained too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!