Fair Trade Friday - My Best Friend

You guys?  My best friend is awesome!  She's funny, free-spirited, fun-loving, and on top of all that, a wonderful momma to her little girl.  Plus, on top of all that, she's pretty darn stylish too.  Do you have a friend like that?  She's one of the many people I wish I had an unlimited budget to shop for this Christmas, but unfortunately, that's not the case.   So instead, I thought I would share the items I would buy if I could, and maybe give ya'll some inspiration in your shopping endeavors this season!

Do What You Love Tee
You know those annoying little ads on the side of Facebook?  The ones that tell you that you can become an ultrasound tech in 30 seconds, or to "Like" if you love your husband? (I do, but I don't want to like your page. Sorry.)  Well every so often, something good pops up on that side of the page.  That's how I discovered this really cool little company called Holstee.  I'll let you explore their website to learn the whole story and what they do, but needless to say, there's a reason I'm sharing them with you.  Also, I like this tee-shirt.  Now, to go with the shirt, or really anything else:
Starburst Necklace
Okay, I'm not gonna lie, as much as I'd really love to give this necklace as a gift, I really kinda want it for myself too.   There is a billion different things I could wear this with.  Well, I don't own a billion articles of clothing, but you get the idea.  Let's rephrase: this shiny little accessory  is extremely versatile, making it a great gift that would be used very very frequently.  It's also made by the amazing artisans at the Association of Physically Disabled of Kenya's Bombolulu workshop, and sold through One Degree South.

Caramel Fringe Clutch
You've heard me talk about Sseko Sandals before (find those posts here and here).  Well guess what?  They now carry some beautiful handbags as well!  The one pictured above is one of my favorites, and it seems like a little touch of fringe is almost necessary in any girl's wardrobe these days.  Plus, right now Sseko is offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more through Christmas Eve.  just enter SSEKOSANTA at the checkout.

Lolita Hand Painted Jugs
Last up, these adorable little pitchers from Greenheart, that I just can't get enough of.  The hand painted birds are just precious, and I could definitely see one of these fitting in nicely in my friend's kitchen.  She could stick a bouquet of wildflowers in there, and have a sweet little centerpiece.

Well, that finishes up my "present wish-list" for this week.  Next week, some presents for "the man."

What items are on your shopping list this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!